Breakthrough in Furniture Design
Renfrew Group International helps Aalborg to inject innovation into school furniture.
Launched recently at the Education Show, the Aalborg range of educational furniture marks a breakthrough in school furniture design. From its inception, the Aalborg range was designed to promote good posture, and ease of use – design principles which have been endorsed by leading Ergonomists.
A balanced and upright posture has been shown to have contributed to ‘significantly improved student grades’ when compared to the posture promoted by regular chairs and desks. New schools with new interior spaces demand a new approach to equipment, especially furniture. Renfrew Group helped Aalborg to inject innovation into school furniture. www.aalborgdk.com
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector
- Can we help you design and commercialise your technology?
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- Interchangeable heels – combining fashion and technology