Innovation is GREAT
Central & Eastern Europe Health and Life Sciences Innovation Exchanges
The InSmart Artificial Pancreas by Renfrew Group International is currently on tour with the UKTI The tour commenced on the 14th October 2014. The UKTI’s Science and Innovation Exchanges will introduce UK companies and academic institutions working within the healthcare and life sciences industries to commercial partners from the CEE interested in the UK’s research, development and pioneering technologies.
14th October – Prague (Czech Republic)
20th October – Warsaw (Poland)
19th November – Bucharest (Romania)
The UK is a recognised leader in these fields and academic institutions and commercial businesses are keen to partner with UK providers to develop the next generation of pioneering technologies. This is creating a wealth of opportunities for UK companies involved in commercial R&D and the manufacture and provision of scientific and laboratory equipment including medical supplies and devices.
For more information click HERE
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector
- Can we help you design and commercialise your technology?
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- Interchangeable heels – combining fashion and technology