The MedTech FUTURES conference is a platform for medtech professionals to share insights with the wider healthcare community to help accelerate the development of potentially life-saving innovations for use in the NHS.
Join us next week in Cambridge, Med-Tech Futures Conference 2023
This event, which will be held at the Wellcome Genome Campus, Cambridgeshire, will bring together leaders from the NHS, industry and academia to explore key needs in healthcare provision and the latest technology trends including:
- Delivering on the NHS Long Term Plan
- Role of technology in addressing key challenges of today including tackling
- waiting lists and the on-going impact of Covid-19
- The digital health revolution
- Developing an effective regulatory strategy for medical technologies
- Successful fundraising and venture capital trends to watch
Clinicians and industry experts will share their insights on each topic and delegates will be able to take part in an insightful panel discussion, chaired by Vivienne Parry OBE.