Managing Intellectual Property in the NHS
Demand for better patient outcomes, an efficiency drive to achieve 20% savings, combined with the burden of changing demographics and disease types are the motivations behind the Innovation Health and Wealth plan currently being implemented by the management.
NHS staff hold a vast reservoir of potential IP which can benefit all. But only if ideas can make it to the ward.
Mike Phillips, Renfrew’s design and development Director, will be presenting at the one day workshop ‘Managing IP in the NHS’ on Thursday 31st Jan 2013, to share his experiences of working with the NHS and offer insight to delegates on how to capture and protect IP through concept design and prototyping processes.
The event is organised by Health Enterprise East and Medilink on 31st Jan 2013 at Biocity Nottingham, designed to provide an introduction to the tools and processes required.
- MedTech Innovation Expo 28-29 September 2021
- Walljam – ball sports technology business revolution
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2021 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- An opportunity for collaboration with ‘The practical translation of leading research and innovation, directly into cancer care…
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?