Production and Validation of Biosensors Workshop The Knowledge Transfer Network – 23rd October 2014
* Highlight new techniques for the production of biosensors, including the use of printed electronics and the production of graphene sensors
* Review methodologies for the characterisation of biosensors
* Look at bringing a prototype product into production
* Regulatory issues to bring a technology to market.
Speakers include Design Development Director – Michael Phillips of Renfrew Group International. Talk title: The
InSmart Artificial Pancreas – The Design supporting the Science.
The event is to be chaired by Prof Richard Luxton and will take place on the University West England campus in Bristol.
For more information please click HERE
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector
- Can we help you design and commercialise your technology?
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- Interchangeable heels – combining fashion and technology