Renfrew Group International recently appeared in a list of the top 35 UK Tech Companies, published by Wales Online. The list is an up-to-date compilation of examples of “groundbreaking technology and innovation”. It is also a timely endorsement of the country’s technology skill base.
Renfrew – A Top Tech Company
Our entry reads:
“Renfrew Group International comes up with engineering ideas for products ranging from motorbikes and cars to medical devices, torches, ride-on lawnmowers and even school chairs.
The list of projects the team has worked on seems endless.
There is the recent prototype for a self-care smartwatch, prototype engines for Loughborough hydrogen fuel cell business Intelligent Energy, designs for the popular Hozelock garden hose, and parts for Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, the McClaren SLR, Overfinch Range Rover and London buses.
The level of skills among the 25-plus team mean they are just [as] at home designing car trims as medical devices that sit inside a patient’s body.”
It is always great to see an external review, particularly one as positive as this. Especially in the company of multi-national companies such as Airbus, Bombardier and Rolls Royce. You can see the full list here.
Finally, thanks to WalesOnline and Sion Barry for the article.
Follow us on Twitter @RenfrewGroup
- Walljam – ball sports technology business revolution
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2021 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- An opportunity for collaboration with ‘The practical translation of leading research and innovation, directly into cancer care…
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector