Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference
The SME focused healthcare event for driving collaborations between Business, Care & Clinicians & Academics.
Monday 28th September 2020, NOW ONLINE
Our “Digital Expo Hub” for our 2020 International MedTech Expo and Conference is now open – have you logged on yet to review the videos from the other exhibitors & sponsors of interest to you? Please click here to access the portal. Login with your email address and the password that Meeting Mojo sent you earlier this year. If you can’t find this, request a new one here.
Our 1:1 partnering portal is now live as well, so use this time wisely to book your 1:1’s (a whole host of options available from telephone calls/webchats etc etc).
LIVE WEBINAR – MONDAY 28TH SEPT 2020 – 12NOON – 13:00 (BST)
And don’t’ forget to register your interest to attend our Live Webinar session on 28th September on Post-COVID19 & the New Normal chaired by Roy Lilley, with speakers from Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN, Barts NHS Trust & UCLPartners from 12noon – 13:00 (BST). Places are limited for the live webinar, so book today! Email me for a place.
SEHTA wants to try and help SMEs find partners, open up new opportunities and engage with new businesses as we gradually move out of lockdown; our forthcoming conference and expo is designed specifically to do this. However, as we all know, large gatherings of people are still prohibited, and we don’t know if and when these rules will change. So our 2020 International MedTech Expo & Conference has moved to an ONLINE Event.
So join us on Monday 28th September to hear from all our esteemed speakers, including our “Live Webinar” session on Post Covid-19 & the New Normal chaired by Roy Lilley from 12noon – 13:00. All other sessions on the conference programme will be pre-recorded and accessible to delegates at their leisure after the launch date.
We have confirmed 3 major London-based universities taking part in the expo; Kings College London, Imperial College London & Queen Mary University of London. So don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to connect with them!
The conference and expo aims to help delegates:
- Understand: Make sense of the complexities of healthcare support and challenges of accessing the NHS
- Find: Funding opportunities (public sector, private, NHS)
- Navigate: Regulatory, legal and IP issues
- Identify: Current clinical challenges in the NHS
- Opportunity: to arrange a 1:1 with other delegates using our 1:1 portal
- Access to 3min videos from the Sponsors and Exhibitors on our dedicated event “Meeting Mojo” platform
- Access to all the pre-recorded speaker presentations on our dedicated event “Meeting Mojo” platform
- Opportunity to listen to a live Panel Webinar hosted by Roy Lilley on “Post Covid-19 & the New Normal on 28th September
All attendees to receive a PDF copy of our 2018 & 2019 Accessing the NHS Guides and our 2020 MedTech London Review & Directory.