Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2021 International MedTech Expo & Conference
FRIDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2021, HILTON LONDON TOWER BRIDGE HOTEL, LONDON, SE1 2BY
Over the last 16 years, South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) has developed an excellent reputation for support of its 1,400+ members, especially SMEs, through its one-to-one mentoring, fund-finding, consultancy and events programme.
For 2021 on Friday 8th October at the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel, we are aiming to run this event as a hybrid – a combination of a live & virtual event, to ensure the expo can be delivered to as many people as possible – an attended live event blended with the best elements and convenience of a digital one. Exhibitors and Sponsors will showcase their 3min video on our “Digital Hub” via our Meeting Mojo platform which will be open until November 2021.
Our 1:1 Partnering Portal for all attendees (Sponsors, Exhibitors, Delegates & Speakers) which will open from July to November 2021 to enable you to connect with each other, prior, during and after the event.
Testimonials from 2020 Virtual Event
“There are some excellent videos on the site demonstrating some of the best, most innovative solutions to health and care challenges – they are really worth a look” – Speaker
Early-bird rates are available until 30th June
- Walljam – ball sports technology business revolution
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2021 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- An opportunity for collaboration with ‘The practical translation of leading research and innovation, directly into cancer care…
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector