It seems to us that from a purely work perspective, individuals in organisations under lockdown can be divided into two camps; those who are busier than ever and those who for the moment have more time on their hands than usual. Both can be viewed with positivity in our view.
The pause in daily activity is allowing some to take a step back and carry out more strategic thinking, planning for the future and to consider how to approach the return to action with renewed vigour. How might innovation be directed right now to develop better technologies, products and services? How can this be done in a way that’s more sustainable, both for business and the planet’s resources? Can we create new product road maps which plot a clear route to new technologies and products that the market actually needs?
With innovation planning and a clear new product road map, supported by viable concept solutions, the future can be brighter…
Covid 19 has similarly led to new thinking and approaches in rapid product development, planning and funding for technologies and R&D.
The KTN has produced a useful summary of some of these which can be found here:
Call re-opened: £100,000 Proof of Concept funding available from Versus Arthritis
Contact [email protected] in the first instance.
If you would like to discuss how we might use the time profitably and positively, or if you need support with a Covid19 related support project, we are open and can help. Please contact
- Walljam – ball sports technology business revolution
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2021 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- An opportunity for collaboration with ‘The practical translation of leading research and innovation, directly into cancer care…
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector