This AI Life: ensuring our future AI works for us
3 October 2018 | IET London: Savoy Place
The event brings together leading scientists, engineers, opinion-formers, politicians, thought leaders and the media to discuss the changes that AI technology will offer us and how we can make sure it serves our best interests.
Hear from leading figures on the latest tech solutions, visionary speakers from industry and academia, as well as tech entrepreneurs and much more. Engage in thought-provoking debate, case studies, keynotes and discussions that will equip you with the right skills and knowledge to understand the current landscape.
- Lord Clement-Jones, Chair of the House of Lords AI Committee
- Peter Durlach, Nuance
- Aamir Butt, Tumour Trace
- Lois Rogers, former Sunday Times Health Editor
- Jana Eggars, CEO of Nara Logics
Ultimately we want you to share your journey in the space, but also to join the conversation, learn about the latest developments and use your new knowledge and network to build something incredible.
For more information – visit here.
This event is free to attend and registration opens at 8.45am.
- Walljam – ball sports technology business revolution
- Renfrew Group exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2021 International MedTech Expo & Conference
- An opportunity for collaboration with ‘The practical translation of leading research and innovation, directly into cancer care…
- The Technology Transforming Healthcare – Looking beyond Covid, what are the Societal and Economic drivers?
- KBS Korean Broadcasting Service visits Renfrew Group to look at design and innovation in the public sector